Up Next: Rehearsal - Sunday, February 14th, 9am to 5 pm, Registration begins at 8:15am (No Full Ensemble)
Coach Purse Raffle Winners!
1st Prize was Chrissy Kortze of Elverson, PA
2nd Place winner was Jimmy Gruber
3rd Place Winner was Lois Shirley of Philadelphia
Thank you to Michele Williams for coordinating the raffle,
and THANK YOU to all that participated!
Buccaneers Announce the 13th Annual
The Reading Buccaneers Drum & Bugle Corps will present their 2016 “Spring Preview” indoor concert on Saturday, May 7, 7:00 p.m. at Twin Valley High School, Elverson, PA. As always, the show will bring a host of exciting active and alumni corps to the stage.
• Fusion Corps, DCA finalist and consistently one of the most exciting corps around. This ensemble “brings it” to every performance.
• The Reilly Raiders, Willow Grove, PA - Internationally known and one of the largest and most storied alumni corps in the activity.
• The Skyliners, Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA – DCAʼs newest active open class corps, developing the intensity of their namesakes.
• St. Ritaʼs Brassmen Alumni, Brooklyn, NY – From the original St. Ritaʼs through today, this corps remains “The Elephant in the Room!”
• Reading Buccaneer Alumni, Reading, PA – Recreating championship excitement from the 1960ʼs, ʻ70ʼs and ʻ80ʼs.
• The Reading Buccaneers, Reading, PA – The reigning DCA 2015 World Champions premiering their 2016 show: “ConZENtric!”
Spring Preview tickets are available in advance at $15.00 (reserved seating) and $13.00 (general admission), and may be ordered online using the Paypal button below, or by mailing a check and self-addressed stamped envelope to:
200 Columbia Ave.
Reading, PA 19605
Please make your check payable to: Spring Preview. Ticket orders received after May 1 will be held at Will Call. Tickets will also be available at the door.
A turkey dinner (with vegetarian option) will be offered in the school cafeteria from 3:00-6:30. Dinners may be purchased at the show.
For other information about the show, please contact Bill Powers, Spring Preview Chairman, at 717.314.4446 or by emailing email@example.com.
Join us for an exciting spring evening of drum corps on May 7!
Buccaneers to Kick Off 60th Anniversary with a Cruise
If you'd like to escape the cold, snowy weather at this time next year, then join us for the 2017 Reading Buccaneers Cruise an an eight day voyage through the Southern Caribbean!
We'll be celebrating the corps' 60th anniversary while we sail and will be visiting the Dominican Republic, Grand Turk, Curacao and Aruba. Go to the 2017 Reading Buccaneers Cruise Facebook page for more information, or, click here for the brochure complete with itinerary and pricing!
Don't be left here in the cold, when you can be enjoying warm tropical breezes and a cool, refreshing drink!
The Good Stuff
Pay or Donate to a member's Tuition Here...
Want to be a part of the 2016 Reading Buccaneers...It all starts with registration on CorpsData!
Make a donation to the General Funds of the drum corps!