Up Next: Rehearsal - Friday, May 6th - 7 to 10pm, Saturday, May 7th - SPRING PREVIEW, Sunday, May 8th - 9am to 4pm.
Buccaneers Looking for Volunteers to fill Key Roles
Are looking to be a part of something special this summer? The Reading Buccaneers, a 501c3 non-profit organization, is looking to fill the following volunteer positions for the 2016 season:
- Souvie Staff
- Capital Campaign Manager
- Truck Drivers (Non CDL)
- Public Relations/Social Media
- 60th Anniversary Chairperson
If you are interested in finding out additional information or would like to be considered for any of these positions, please contact Bill Snook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to volunteer, but not a fit for any of the positions listed? Please feel free to contact us to discuss how you too can be a part of this wonderful organization.
Buccaneers Announce the 13th Annual
The Reading Buccaneers Drum & Bugle Corps will present their 2016 “Spring Preview” indoor concert on Saturday, May 7, 7:00 p.m. at Twin Valley High School, Elverson, PA. As always, the show will bring a host of exciting active and alumni corps to the stage.
• Fusion Core, DCA finalist and consistently one of the most exciting corps around. This ensemble “brings it” to every performance.
• The Reilly Raiders, Willow Grove, PA - Internationally known and one of the largest and most storied alumni corps in the activity.
• The Skyliners, Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA – DCAʼs newest active open class corps, developing the intensity of their namesakes.
• St. Ritaʼs Brassmen Alumni, Brooklyn, NY – From the original St. Ritaʼs through today, this corps remains “The Elephant in the Room!”
• Reading Buccaneer Alumni, Reading, PA – Recreating championship excitement from the 1960ʼs, ʻ70ʼs and ʻ80ʼs.
• The Reading Buccaneers, Reading, PA – The reigning DCA 2015 World Champions premiering their 2016 show: “ConZENtric!”
Spring Preview tickets are available in advance at $15.00 (reserved seating) and $13.00 (general admission), and may be ordered online using the Paypal button below, or by mailing a check and self-addressed stamped envelope to:
200 Columbia Ave.
Reading, PA 19605
Please make your check payable to: Spring Preview. Ticket orders received after May 1 will be held at Will Call. Tickets will also be available at the door.
A turkey dinner (with vegetarian option) will be offered in the school cafeteria from 3:00-6:30. Dinners may be purchased at the show.
For other information about the show, please contact Bill Powers, Spring Preview Chairman, at 717.314.4446 or by emailing email@example.com.
Join us for an exciting spring evening of drum corps on May 7!
Buccaneers to Kick Off 60th Anniversary with a Cruise
If you'd like to escape the cold, snowy weather at this time next year, then join us for the 2017 Reading Buccaneers Cruise an an eight day voyage through the Southern Caribbean!
We'll be celebrating the corps' 60th anniversary while we sail and will be visiting the Dominican Republic, Grand Turk, Curacao and Aruba. Go to the 2017 Reading Buccaneers Cruise Facebook page for more information, or, click here for the brochure complete with itinerary and pricing!
Don't be left here in the cold, when you can be enjoying warm tropical breezes and a cool, refreshing drink!
Want to be a part of the 2016 Reading Buccaneers Color Guard...It all starts with registration on CorpsData!
Once you've registered
on CorpsData, pay your
registration in advance here.
The Good Stuff
Pay or Donate to a member's Tuition Here...
Make a donation to the General Funds of the drum corps!